Port Burwell july 14th

tailfeathers

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
My best charter to date was today. Ended the day with a 24 of walleye. Pulled 3,4,5 and 6 color leadcore on the side planers plus ran a couple dipsys back 110 and 120 on a 3 setting. At one point we had a quad header and landed them all. Anything purple was the ticket pulled at 2.7.58 plus feet they're out there in better numbers today.20200714_141655.jpg

My best charter to date was today. Ended the day with a 24 of walleye. Pulled 3,4,5 and 6 color leadcore on the side planers plus ran a couple dipsys back 110 and 120 on a 3 setting. At one point we had a quad header and landed them all. Anything purple was the ticket pulled at 2.7.58 plus feet they're out there in better numbers today.View attachment 25032
Great report Tailfeathers. And really nice to see the numbers. Let’s hope it’s a start to a great season.

Awsome catch Tailfeathers. I only trolled for an hour or so after perch fishing. Caught a 8 1/2 lb 28 inch chrome. That was fun to catch!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks