Port Bruce

Launched at Port Bruce Saturday for the first time. North Erie Marina was great. I think I met Jimmy Riggin, Thanks for the info Jimmy. Iwas just wondering if there might be somewhere to stay in the area ?

The Drifter,I met Greg this last Sunday,from North Erie Marina,and I must of talked to him for almost a half hour about his Business and numerous of other things.He is very Busy,& does an Excellent Job,running his Business there;)I did not bring the Boat down with me that day,(knowing likely that it would be crowded,especially over a long weekend)I signed the Petition that Greg had,about the lack of Parking there.There is a need for more parking spaces,it will only get busier as people will be starting their Holidays soon.I am looking forward to trying my Luck soon out on Lake Erie,once I am done fishing for Smallmouth Bass on the Inner Bay of Long Point Bay,likely by this weekend.I am looking forward for some downrigging/flatlining next.Good Luck To Everyone.8D

RED FISH

You only talked for half an hour Red Fish? What's the hurry? If you need a witness to all the fish you're catching, give me a call or an email and we'll head down.:D

Could get Ugly,How Have You Been?I will Keep you in Mind,once I am in need of a Partner.Tight Lines.8D

RED FISH

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks