Port Bruce today

I was gonna go sit on the pier today, but couldn't drag my butt outta bed this morning. Was going to go tomorrow, but now that's been changed to Saturday morning IF a certain someone doesn't screw it up :ROFLMAO:

Yes fished 58 FOW to 63 brought back 12 Walleye and 2 bows. 2.5hrs fishing.. Dipsy divers back 85 on a 1 and 115 on a 3 setting, along with 4,5,7 color leadcore sets pulling husky jerks on the boards. Didn't matter what color. Getting a little bumpy out there now though..Good luck!

spent 1 1/2 hours on an evening boat ride tonight with Ms WR (daughter) and Jaxon (her dog(- S/E of Pt Bruce. Tons of marks at 56-58 fow. Got 4 wallys missed 4. Just stuck around the school. Dipsey at #3 135ft back - gold RRF' Leadcore - 6 colours with purple tail dancer. A bit more of a walleye chop than I or Ms WR would have liked but doable.

WR

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks