Port Bruce NORTH ERIE MARINA Minnows

Niagara Baits

Site Sponsor
NORTH ERIE MARINA
Now sells Minnows!! Only $5 a scoop (approx. 30)
Boaters and Pier fisherman/fishergirls welcome!!

Great customer service on our Launch ramp as well ($10)
- golf cart ride to your vehicle
- help launching your boat
- washrooms
- fuel and pump out
Come check out our 1 stop shop, you won't be disappointed!!
:)

Greg & Sam @
North Erie Marina

North Erie, how early are you open for minnow sales? Hopefully earlier then the other 2 bait shops in Bruce, but regardless, I will be coming to you for bait. Beats $4 a dozen (for literally 12 minnows)

DSCF1047.jpg

What is your phone number ? Nice to know can add to my cell phone . Will be a new customer for you this year.
Thanks 8D

Hi Fins thanks for the support! We really appreciate it :) our phone number is 519-765-2010 love to have you as a new customer Monty Smith see you soon!

Greg & Sam @
North Erie Marina

Hi guys,
So - just which marina is North Erie? Is it the one that's on the left side (East side) of the road as you go down the hill into the village from Aylmer/Copenhagen? Is it's ramp tough to use? I've got a 20ft Rinker with a cuddy, pulled by a front wheel drive Caravan, so if it's too steep,it's trouble. The docks/boats there are in tight quarters near the ramp too, aren't they?
IS this where the inexpensive minnows are ($5/scoop still?)
The minnows at the other 2 places are expensive for their minnows. 25cents a piece comes out way too high at $4.00/doz. Even if they give extra, it's costly.

Thanks!

BillO
London, Ont

the ramp at north erie is doable with greg's help --- he is pretty effective and suppportive in getting you in and out

Hey Bill O!

Yes thats us on the left coming from Aylmer. We have no problem putting 20ft boats down our ramp, we put big 35ft boats down in the spring and we are definitly here to help you out. We can always pull you out with our truck, however we can help, we will to make sure you have a great day out fishing!! and yes we sell minnows right at the ramp for $5 a scoop, you get approx. 30 minnows. Hope to see you soon:)

Greg & Sam @
North Erie Marina

was there on sunday, nothing but great service here, the guy even trailered my boat as I was alone, that never happens anywhere, Thanks Greg

Turk 15

Greg & Sam...

Where are you guys? I'm new to this area and would like to try the perch this week-end?

We would like to come early tomorrow morning.

is it better if I call you?

Need to luanch, get bait and a few "tips" on your water there..and where to fish.

Thanks,
HB

definitely the place to launch and purchase minnows in port bruce. great service !!

I was down to North to-day the service was better than fantastic thanks guys we had a great day with your efforts :)

red.oak

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks