Port Bruce Launch..

deaker

So I hear the owner at Rouse's Marina has done it again.First of all a couple of years ago he managed to get the cement blocks at the bridge launch to screw us little guys, cause he was losing out on a few bucks at his ramp....And now to top it off he has put another snare on North Erie Marina for to much parking at the field at the bottom of the hill. Now there is no parking signs there implemented by the county...You are becoming an nuisance down there in Port Bruce and not alot of Anglers and boaters/ locals like you...Get a grip, if you were not such a cheapskate you might have some buisness, You have lost mine...[V]
Oh ya I forgot the time that a friend launched there with his boat and I drove down after work ,and you double dipped charged me to park there.....
Sincerely.....

Guess his business was really going down hill lol. Hopefully Greg can figure something out.

2011_june8kitty1.jpg

Hi all, thanks for your support and understanding at this time. We still have lots of parking due to kind neighbors and local support. We will be attending a council meeting on July 7th to hopefully come to some kind of agreement. We work to hard to let this get us down!:D Thanks again to our great customers who come to us time after time, we appreciate your business and support!! See you all soon...

P.S. we have lots of MINNOWS!:)

Greg & Sam @
North Erie Marina

Customer relations and service goes a long way as apposed to gouging like an old troll. The results are obvious!

unbelievable - i don't even know this guy and and think he's a horse's behind, you'll never see me launch there again - i'll park a mile away if i have to to launch at north erie

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks