Port Bruce July 20!

Beautiful day on the water…went out to 61'…everything was set up by 6:15 am..7:00 the 10 colour hit 450 feet back with a worm harness..an hour later 7 colour with a greasy chicken went….then after that not a sniff…water temp was 77degrees. slow day but a nice morning out!!
http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h480/Fishseekerq/IMG_0087.jpg?t=1311258021
http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h480/Fishseekerq/IMG_0086.jpg?t=1311258412

were you that light brown boat out there i was in the 16 ft aluminum with he 40 tiller we got 2 eyes by the boat and lost them and a few farm animals in for the mix nice morn out there.

will hunt for food

Needed to be out 16 miles 70-71 fow. Boated 11 eyes from 6:30-10:30 yesterday morning. And probably at least 30 sheepies too. Fun morning on the water.

fishy.jpg

16 miles - holy crap - you're almost going to need a U.S. licence that far out aren't you ??

Not sure actually. Thought the half way point was 23-25 kms or something. Only took 40 mins to get out 16 miles in flat water

fishy.jpg

Good Job Quinner…16 miles thats a long freaking way!!:0 MAybe next time I'll have to talk my buddy into going out farther!

Yeah, just got to make sure you check the forecast and often. Easy ride when its flat.

I think some of the charter guys go even farther out.

fishy.jpg

HEy when you going that far out are you staying straight south of river mouth or does it really matter that far out?? (almost all my trolling was either bronte creek, or in meaford off of the gunner range) Lake erie is a different beast and all that was with my dad as a kid

A bad days fishing better than good days work.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks