Port Bruce August 20

HuntingFishing77

Beautiful morning...66-67 fow....dipsys on fire...3 setting 160/180...riggers did well...50 feet down...everything on orange crush and purple boxer...12 in the box in 1 hour 40 minutes....2.5 on the hawk

Attachments

• B71B5BD5-82C6-4CB8-B630-E11DD40C5AF2.jpeg
    B71B5BD5-82C6-4CB8-B630-E11DD40C5AF2.jpeg
    526.3 KB · Views: 66
Beautiful morning...66-67 fow....dipsys on fire...3 setting 160/180...riggers did well...50 feet down...everything on orange crush and purple boxer...12 in the box in 1 hour 40 minutes....2.5 on the hawk
HuntingFishing77- Do you run your dipsies with or with-out the ring. Thanks Walleyeman.

I was out of Bruce also this morning. Bit of a different program that the guys above. Started at 55 feet. Marked lots but no takers. Made way out to 65. 7 in a hour with double headers. Had to pull up as the rollers kicked up. Awesome day however. Thank you Lake Erie.

I'll be heading outside
Out of Bruce tomorrow late morning with a rookie.
Tight lines everyone.

Reports all summer suggest Port Bruce is more active then out of Burwell.

My next trip will be there

Aw come on now, fish with the rest of us in Burwell. It builds character and patience and compassion for others in the struggle. ;):D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks