Port bolster simco

Roger

Hey folks we are fishing in port bolster lake Simcoe not haveing much luck any one fishing this area with any luck

Check with bait dealer or tackle store might help.Or check with binoculars for boat pack.

Fishing out of Pefferlaw on Saturday. 2 of my buddy's were down there last Sat got there limit of nice keepers in 3 hours . 23 to 27 feet of water. Just look for boats. Minnows available at Casey's . New owner from what I hear. Taj I believe sold it. The new owner keeps the minnows in the swimming pool. I cant wait to see that Saturday. Lol!

Fishing out of Pefferlaw on Saturday. 2 of my buddy's were down there last Sat got there limit of nice keepers in 3 hours . 23 to 27 feet of water. Just look for boats. Minnows available at Casey's . New owner from what I hear. Taj I believe sold it. The new owner keeps the minnows in the swimming pool. I cant wait to see that Saturday. Lol!
We are at Casey's now we did a bit better today with about 60 keepers caught within are group in 23 feet of water out by this Island cant remember the name of it 😆 and thanks for the info 😀 I appreciate it,this is the best fishing forum out there and when I ask for help there are so many good people on here who will always help one another thank you all

Taj just keeps the pool out back. He was there last Saturday

Which marina / boat launch you guys use ?
How is parking availability?

I went to pefferlaw resort. Room there and launch. You launch your boat park your trailer and dock in the water overnight. $160

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks