Off Topic Poll - Your Preferred Decal Choice

Which design do you like best?

• Design 1 Modern Digital Font Italic (thinned down)

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Design 2 DS Digital Font Italic

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Design 3 Digital Mono 7 Font Italic

Votes: 22 16.3%
  • Design 4 Modern Digital Font Bold

Votes: 19 14.1%
  • Option 5 Fail - they all suck

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Design 6 Modern Digital Font Bolder/Italic

Votes: 59 43.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi @Wave Runner Can you please tell me what software you have and use to design the images..and at what cost if any to load..

Just to mention when I completed my industrial engineering technology 6 semester Mohawk college program I actually enjoyed drawing & designing using the CAD software and did very well...that was 18+ years ago...yes alot different to what your using...I remember the newest version CAD software price back then was outrageous ...how todays prices are a bargin...

@mick... It's called Printmaster V8 Platinum by Broderlund which I bought for making greeting cards years ago. I've learned to use it for many other uses as well including photo shopping pictures, scissor cutting photos, repairing scratched and torn old photos or restoring yellowed out and faded photos and making my own designed address labels, business cards, oh just endless other uses. Mine is on a disc but now you can download it from Staples.ca for $40+tax. It's quite amazing what it will do for under $50 it cost that's for sure.
In fact I can make that grouper your holding in your avatar twice or 3 times as big and no one can even tell the difference. LOL!!

Oh by the way because I know it's coming so before @stomp jumps in here with "ahh that's how you do all the photos of the fish you catch that you put in your posts"... well no it isn't Bob those are untouched. But I can redo the photos of the pike @Red Hering and I are holding at the tourney last fall where they would definitely be a lot bigger than the ones you and Jim are holding. :p :love:(y)

@mick...
Oh by the way because I know it's coming so before @stomp jumps in here with "ahh that's how you do all the photos of the fish you catch that you put in your posts"... well no it isn't Bob those are untouched. But I can redo the photos of the pike @Red Hering and I are holding at the tourney last fall where they would definitely be a lot bigger than the ones you and Jim are holding. :p:love:(y)
ahh @Wave Runner, that's how you do all the photos of the fish you catch... now you and @Red Hering just need to find a program that lets you hack the electronic scale at the pike derby weigh-in

Thanks for sharing the software printmaster @Wave Runner good for you on your tech know how.. .
..I have thousands of older 35 mm photos that i have been wanting to transfer on to discs and memory sticks...The last several years I have accumulated a library of discs with excellent photography images...its almost time to upgrade my Samsung Galaxie S7 to the next best thing for taking and recording stills & video/audio...my canon digital is also behind the times..

ya that grouper could of been bigger...but i am not complaining..

@mick... I picked up my first cell phone ever on a Black Friday special at Costco. It's a Hauwie P20 Pro with the Leica triple camera that takes phenomenal video and stills up to 40 MP. It will be great to do live reports from the boat with photos instead of having to wait until I get home on the PC let alone all the other great stuff these high tech gadgets do. LOL!!

It's always difficult to prove to the boss that things need to get done.

Not really, just manipulate/convince the boss it's their great idea and they can't get it done/implemented fast enough. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
@Wave Runner has been working tirelessly to come up with a design for a 6-8 sticker that might satisfy a majority of the user community. If interested, please vote above for your favourite.
Design1 Modern Digital Font Italic (thinned down)

Design 2 DS Digital Font Italic

Design 3 Digital Mono 7 Font Italic

Design 4 Modern Digital Font Bold

Design 6 Modern Digital Font Bolder/Italic
View attachment 12572
Going with #6

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks