pods for Jon boat?

archer

I am thinking about adding floatation pods to the back of my 16' aluminum jon boat. Late last season someone from the unit (I don't remember who or I would ask them) mentioned that there is an individual in the Port Rowan area who will make them and weld them on. Does anyone know who that might be?

Paul

Paul
There is a small weld shop just as you are comming into St. Williams from Port Rowan on the right hand side. I cant remember the name of the place but they did some aluminum welding on my jon boat last year i had them add some gussets to strenghten my transom and they did a great job . I would bet they could fabricate and install them for you just stop in tell them what you are looking for they were good guys
Glenn

GH

quote:
Originally posted by kicks

Paul
There is a small weld shop just as you are comming into St. Williams from Port Rowan on the right hand side. I cant remember the name of the place but they did some aluminum welding on my jon boat last year i had them add some gussets to strenghten my transom and they did a great job . I would bet they could fabricate and install them for you just stop in tell them what you are looking for they were good guys
Glenn

GH

Thanks Glen. I will check them out.

Paul

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks