Plane in burwell

Minnownite

Tried out the new boat again to be sure all bugs were worked out. Did some trolling. With no success. And while we were trolling east of the rocks in Burwell there was this plane landing and taking off. Thought it pretty interesting and cool 20190616_180425.jpg

The government put some new paint on those water bombers: they were yellow a few years ago. They are rather cool to see in action. Yearly training routines no doubt.

Looks same as the one that was down by t.p last year

It was fun watching the two touch and go circuits. It flew right over us heading back for its second landing.

From where we were it looked like it got fairly close to someone taking off the second time.

I have a video of it, so if it isn't too messed up I'll edit it down and post something.

That is likely the same one that was doing that on Long Point Bay last year. I think it was a flight school from London but maybe someone who knows can fill in on this one

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks