pissed off

Why penalize a whole other group of guys whom may be quite responsible for one "poacher". It wasn't their fault.
Maybe not, but if they have permission, maybe there buddies think they do to. Caught two old fellas on the trail cams on sunday. Haven't had a chance to look at the pics on a computer yet.

sitting in my tree stand this morning in Jericho, 3 assholes wandering in front of my tree stand on MY PROPERTY. total disrespect.
I agree my you, Skippy. I hate the cops. Most of the time they are bigger A-holes than your poachers. I have very few problems with uninvited hunters over the years. Left a note on the vehicle to come and talk to me. Now they come unto the yard when they hunt, sometimes bring me their favourite cold remedy. As long as I knew who is wondering around the farm. I figure not really my deer or turkeys, but it I who feed them. Everyone to their own in solving problems

Weird ? The guys that hunt next to me told the same story. I'm in Clear Creek and we had guys sitting in our tree stands all day so whoever did it must have done it at night. We Tag&Bag everything we shoot and did good this year with 4 bucks for 6 guys. Nobody seen a Doe this year.... another weird ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks