Pike still in the shallows?

Jello

Now that we can move around a bit, I finally got the boat out of storage. Will the pike still be hanging around the shallows?

We found good numbers of pike up shallow on Sat. while hugging the south shore to get out of the wind/waves. Spinnerbaits, slow retrieve caught most of ours. Water temp on the fish finder was 54-55*

We found good numbers of pike up shallow on Sat. while hugging the south shore to get out of the wind/waves. Spinnerbaits, slow retrieve caught most of ours. Water temp on the fish finder was 54-55*
Good to know @Crestliner16 & thanks for your post.I love fishing for pike around the reeds,especially with a spinnerbait.F48218F9-C1CC-4ECD-AEDA-C22258344EBB.jpeg I am hoping to be doing that again soon for the first time this year. Tight lines & pike’s ON!! to all!! ? ????

Good to know @Crestliner16 & thanks for your post.I love fishing for pike around the reeds,especially with a spinnerbait.View attachment 23176 I am hoping to be doing that again soon for the first time this year. Tight lines & pike’s ON!! to all!! ? ????
Looking forward to getting out for my first voyage during the week @Red Hering let me know when you’re making a run this way I’ll launch mine as well ??
JJ

Looking forward to getting out for my first voyage during the week @Red Hering let me know when you’re making a run this way I’ll launch mine as well ??
JJ
Sounds great @Jumbojim and I will definitely let you know.I am just waiting at the moment to see which lake,(Huron-Salmon,trout,lakers,or inner/outer bay for pike) to see which one is favourable for boating/fishing weather/wind wise.I will pm you once I know & tight lines hopefully soon!! ? ????

Now that we can move around a bit, I finally got the boat out of storage. Will the pike still be hanging around the shallows?
Better off looking for early weed growth in slightly deeper water . We fished in 8 to 10 feet in front of Rowan on Saturday. Caught 25 in three hours between 2 people. Although not any real big ones largest was 6 pounds

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks