Fishing Report Pike Sept 5th 9:30 am-11:00am

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
What a great morning to make a run for some pike at the Bluffs. @Extra Virgin this is for you, you never took a sick day and missed out on a quick pike hunt. Never fails after a windy weekend there's no wind and we took advantage of it.
My youngest son came along with me. We ended up with 6 pike with the largest at 7.3 lbs and the smallest weighed in at 4.8 lbs. All the action was from the tip to approx halfway up the bar. If we went any farther we were grabbing weeds and floating weeds. All fish were released for another day unharmed.

IMG_0754.JPG
IMG_0755.JPG
An old battle wound??
IMG_0760.JPG

IMG_0762.JPG

IMG_0768.JPG

Beware of this full size tree on the bar approx 1/2 mile from the tip laying in 2.7' of water and approx 50-60' from the drop off.
IMG_0769.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0766.JPG
    IMG_0766.JPG
    265.3 KB · Views: 19
Always love the reports @Three Bouys (y). I was tempted to take a day off, but we both always get the kids on the bus for the 1st day of school. Still can't believe how calm Erie is in those photos compared to last week :hungover:

Wow! Nice pike! I was thinking about how calm it would be today out there after the wild weekend. I will be out on Thursday save some for me!!:)

Excellent photo's and fishing report @Three Bouys!! I am glad that there wasn't a Pike Tournament on that Day! :whistle: LOL Tight Lines,& Pike ON!! (y)

Last edited:
I noticed this morning the first 2 pictures are the same fish after looking at my pictures on my phone. I was having trouble loading them yesterday at the cottage with slow cellar service. This is the other one that should of been posted

IMG_0758.JPG

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks