Fishing Report Pike Mania November 28th LPB

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
One last boat ride before winterizing the Lund. The water conditions and wind was absolutely perfect to throw a lure here and there. So I started out by Ec10 in the weed beds with no success, the water was very cloudy. Made a run over to the Company and the water was clean and clear. Made a couple of casts with a spinner bait with a stinger hook on it and the action was on. Had lots of followers right at the boat but manage to hook 4 all in the 6-8 lb range and released.
All the pike that I saw were right at the boat with in the last 10' and the ones that did hit made the drag squeal and the fight that much more exciting.
It was time to leave when I seen a duck hunter setting up his spread, didn't want to interfere with his afternoon hunt. I got my excitement and I hope he got his as well
Sorry I have no pictures didn't have the camera or cell phone with me. It was intentionally just a last time boat ride but had to make that stop and throw some lures.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks