Pike - Inner Bay - Sat May 14

Minnowman

Well my Cousin Stick and I hit the Inner Bay yesterday morning in search of some Pike and we found some!! We fished from 7:30 to 12:00 and ended up going 22/24 on Pike and we caught 4 smallies aswell. We were going to go in the Pike tourny but the weather didn't look good so we just decided to fish the morning and call it a day,... ended up up being not to bad weather wise but what can ya do??? Everything was catch and release and By far the best day of Pike fishing I"ve ever had!! We also had a little buddy hang around for hours, resting and eating bugs.
Here's a few pic's from yesterday.....
101_0272.jpg

101_0268.jpg

101_0264.jpg

101_0275.jpg

101_0266.jpg

101_0270.jpg

101_0271.jpg

Mike

L34VCAUUTNC0CAYKDKE6CA00IOBCCAEFGNJ.jpg

Glad to hear you had some good luck, looks like you had a blast ot there !

17' Tracker ProDeep V
from Burlington

Nice going.....the fishing conditions could only have been better if it was a little brighter....light rain doesn't hurt but none at all is always nice for us anglers. I checked out the tournament results on the LPBAA site and the winning weights were very respectable. Thanks for posting.......winning weights don't provide the real story.

quote:
Originally posted by dantheman

hey Minnowman, just getting to know the innerbay. How many fow are you catching those guys in?

Dan

Hey Dan, we fished the deep channel from 8' to 13 ' on the edge of the drop off,... but the bay is now closed until bass opening day. Bluff Bar is your next best thing or out in front of pottahawk from the 8' to 10' mark....give'r a try!!!

Mike

L34VCAUUTNC0CAYKDKE6CA00IOBCCAEFGNJ.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks