Fishing Report Pike - Bluff Bar - Friday, May 24th

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
The three of us, John, myself and Albert fished Bluff Bar again for pike. We started a little after 10 am and quit just before 1:00 pm. This time however the fishing was good and while I'm not sure of the exact count we were in the double digits for sure and a few of the pike were 6 to 8 pounds. It was sunny, reasonably warm, water temps were 54-55 F and wind was about 10 knots SW. Albert and I fished jigs and John stuck to his quick strike rig and dead bait. Albert caught the most but we all got fish and had lots of opportunities. Posted a photo of Albert with his biggest pike.

index.php

Attachments

• AlbertMay24_19.jpg
    886.8 KB · Views: 344
Nice pike and nice goin guys goin to try sunday

The three of us, John, myself and Albert fished Bluff Bar again for pike. We started a little after 10 am and quit just before 1:00 pm. This time however the fishing was good and while I'm not sure of the exact count we were in the double digits for sure and a few of the pike were 6 to 8 pounds. It was sunny, reasonably warm, water temps were 54-55 F and wind was about 10 knots SW. Albert and I fished jigs and John stuck to his quick strike rig and dead bait. Albert caught the most but we all got fish and had lots of opportunities. Posted a photo of Albert with his biggest pike.

index.php
A gorgeous looking pike o_O Albert,& Congratulations!! ??:)

Hey patience pays off Arnie... I knew things had to change and with this warmer weather this week it will only get better. ? ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks