Pigeon Lake area

tin can

Hello fellow members, friends and I rented a cottage in Bobcaygeon on pigeon lake for next week.
I am not familiar with the area. Any tips on what species of fish, or what area of lake or surrounding water to fish would be very much appreciated.
Thanks,

When I was there in 2016

Found walleye at this location:

44 34.141N 78 28.951W

there is a hump here where they came in to feed at night. Jigs and a worm are what I used.

Troll along the north side of big island for smallies

Muskie in Big bald lake

Enjoy your vacation

Big large mouths in pads slop and reeds this time of year. Had good luck with hollow body baits ( rats etc). Narrows be good for smallies now. Crappie in there too

Wow membership has it's privileges!
This is why I'm a longtime member of LPBAA and Stomps page.
Thanks for all your replies guy's. I just upgraded my Minn Kota (it's a virgin) so this is perfect advise and will definitely try Your recommendations.
I will post again when I get home :)

Nogies creek has produced alot of musky for me.Trolling at the mouth shoreline. Casting between the marina & boat launch under the bridge(only at sundown). There are 3 cottages right beside the marina. Cast there just before sundown.
Also Big Island between the small island that has the cottage on it. Just trolled circles around the small island produced Musky & eyes also at sundown.Goes from about 5ft to about 29ft in a hurry.
Hope that helps

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks