pier fishing

erie feeln

can we fish from the piers for trout and at the front of the mout of the rivers or streams

Sure can! Just keep your distance if your worried about infection. The 6' social distance rule is more for indoor settings. An infectious sneeze or cough could quickly travel down a pier in a breeze ;)

I guess it depends what pier you are fishing. The grand is closed for trout fishing right to the edge of Erie so fishing for trout along the wall would be a no go.

Dover pier all closed off also even car parking by peir

Dover pier all closed off also even car parking by peir
Saw a guy fishing the pier yesterday on the webcam. I think its the same guy I talked to the other day there when they put up the barricade. He said no sign he jumped over and went down to the end and fished. Each to their own I guess, I didn't feel like getting a fine.

Yeh saw a guy yesterday morn go down the pier to fish but barricades were up

Rivers are open to a certain distance from the lake shore. Cant remember if its 100 metres or so but yes all great lake rivermouth are open

Rivers are open to a certain distance from the lake shore. Cant remember if its 100 metres or so but yes all great lake rivermouth are open
That's a pretty broad statement and in many cases incorrect.
Every river can have it's own boundries. Some are related to the shoreline of the lake where others can be open a far ways inland.
Have to check the zone boundaries for the particular river mouths.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks