Pics for Aug 19 Pickerel

bigbuck

Sorry Les, these are a little late but here they are. An amazing experience and my very first charter trip. Thanks to Jimmy for what turned out to be one fabulous fishing trip. Pics are below plus a few more at www.photobucket.com/kevinfros Hoping Pete's shoulders are better now from the intense reeling! Thanks guys. And thanks Jimmy Riggin'. I'm impressed.

P1020495.jpg

P1020498.jpg

P1020496.jpg

P1020508.jpg

P1020497.jpg

be safe.

quote:
Originally posted by jeffbrick

That Brown Trout is an absolute beauty. Nice looking fish. Thanks for sharing. JB

Exactly what I was thinking

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_100_1368.jpg
187931_111125182274045_2211041_n.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by jeffbrick

That Brown Trout is an absolute beauty. Nice looking fish. Thanks for sharing. JB

And it's kyped up too. Won't be long 4 us land lubbers now!!!!

Stick

24-02-11_1200.jpg

"Rivers are living things, sometimes swollen and discoloured, other times thin and anaemic. Spend enough time around a particular river, you learn to read its moods, like a spouse reads a partner."

Gord Ellis ONTARIO OUT OF DOORS

Stick, you may have to wait a while for that brown...

Jimmy, the folks at North Erie Marine obviously need a bigger place to hang fish! Wow!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks