Perchin Saturday

Jimmy Riggin

4 of us went out on Saturday got 200 nice perch. I was using minnows but my buddies only use scud bugs and spider ants, they did just as good as I was. I would say the average fish was around 10" with some real hogs in the mix to.

Bayham-20101113-00104.jpg

JimmyRiggin-1-1-1-1.jpg

Jimmy Carroll
Jimmy Riggin' Fishing Charters
www.jimmyriggin.com
info@jimmyriggin.com

Off topic but do you sell deer licences there Jimmy --rather buy from you than Bass pro or LeBarons

Yes we have deer licences.
Please note we will be closed on Friday November 19th!

JimmyRiggin-1-1-1-1.jpg

Jimmy Carroll
www.jimmyriggin.com
info@jimmyriggin.com

Great catch Jimmy!!!! How deep were you fishing, cause I think I see a perch the the cooler trying to blow a bubble;).

Brian (Legend Man)

You can get spider ants and scud bugs at Rotten Ronnie's, and those perch were caught in 13' of water. I use spider ants and scud bugs all winter for blue gill and crappie I never thought of using them for perch on open water, but they are going to be used on my charter next June for perch.

JimmyRiggin-1-1-1-1.jpg

Jimmy Carroll
www.jimmyriggin.com
info@jimmyriggin.com

Hey Jimmy, would you use them for perch also for ice fishing?

If so, I may have to get you to mail me an assortment.

That was the only time that I had used them. When the Perch bite is off in the winter I have had good luck on them. I use them allot for crappie and blue gill to.

JimmyRiggin-1-1-1-1.jpg

Jimmy Carroll
www.jimmyriggin.com
info@jimmyriggin.com

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks