Perchin on the bay Wednesday

tailfeathers

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Who would like to rob the bay of some perch on Wednesday?The weather looks to be agreeable. There should be a whole new flush of fresh fish waiting for a boat ride.

Wish i could join you tomorrow Tom. Working overtime for some extra xmas doughnut money this month

Any luck?
Never went as the guys I had asked all had other appointments lol. The joys of getting old. Was occupied today fixing my chisel plow and dealing with the Elgin Stewardship council youth hunt. Bait is also an issue. I may do a run next week if I find bait and time oh and decent weather.

I am a master baiter.... Might just be able to get some shiners with the warm temps melting the ice in the bay 👌
Extra Virgin I'm not sure I'd admit to being a master baiter on a fishing forum lol. But point taken shiners are needed for perch. Plus you can't be a master baiter with no bait just a master!

@Extra Virgin .... Explains the 1-man ice hut... and the sign...
What happens in the shanty, stays in the shanty

Extra Virgin I'm not sure I'd admit to being a master baiter on a fishing forum lol. But point taken shiners are needed for perch. Plus you can't be a master baiter with no bait just a master!
A true master of bait can be more than just a master without bait when he's a virgin

What happens in the shanty, stays in the shanty

A true master of bait can be more than just a master without bait when he's a virgin
But a true master baiter can slide a minnow on a hook without hurting it or was that a worm.

<<<<<< If HOWE BRO’s >>>>>> could see and hear this they would P**S their pants. They were the old old days, but I still love reading the humour on this site. My first perch came through the ice 68 years ago. Keep that positive attitude and have FUN….

<<<<<< If HOWE BRO’s >>>>>> could see and hear this they would P**S their pants. They were the old old days, but I still love reading the humour on this site. My first perch came through the ice 68 years ago. Keep that positive attitude and have FUN….
Thanks Red Fisher I'm somehow related to them on a distant branch of the Howe family tree as I am a Howe lol.

@tailfeathers: Have bought a good many minnows from Fred and knew Ben very well. When they got to know you were GREAT guys. If you are anything like them hope we meet down the road… Red

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks