Perchin May 20/011

packrat

It was either go fishing somewhere I might have a shot at P ike or P erch or P ussycats:D or------------go completely CRAZY!!!!!

So I headed to P ittock dam this morning thinking my favourite spot wont let me down. OMG even the outflow here is nuts---driven by a side discharge from the dam --so fav spot out of the ????

Move downstream a bit---start tossing minnows----not long before the kittys show up. Little bit later I come up with MY FIRST PERCH of the season and it was a nice jumbo 11" Into the bucket it goes.

Things died down after that except for just before I left had something grab minnow and take off---noseeum but a guess would make it a pike or bass---felt heavy anyway.

Highlight of the morning was seeing a mature bald eagle fly over chased by a couple of crows who must have thought they were tougher.

Around 10:30 said P on it and left. Oh btw brought the P erch home for a snack just for spite:D

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks