perch thrusday

Jimmy Riggin

Went out this morning for a hour with Ronnie and Allen. Fished half-way between old cut and ec10. We fished with a jig and minnow in 8' of water and did great.
DSCN0180.jpg

DSCN0179.jpg

JimmyRiggin-1-1-1-1.jpg

Jimmy Carroll
Jimmy Riggin' Fishing Charters
www.jimmyriggin.com
info@jimmyriggin.com

Excellent Catch Jimmy,Ronnie & Allen,not bad at all for an hour of Fishing indeed.Good to see Ronnie also,he hasn`t changed a bit,Florida`s Sunshine is Helping.;).It is time for me to put that never ending Honeydew list down,and head on down to the Bay.Thank-You for the Report,and please tell Ronnie that I said Hello.8D

RED FISH

Great catch Jimmy!! I'm gonna have to make my way out there and get myself some of that perch action:)

Hi Jimmy.
Great haul. How long was that big one on top? Just wondering if any of the perch have spawned or if not when do they usually spawn.

Thanks,

Petfin

Last time I checked Itchin2fish there was enough fish in the inner bay for everyone and if Jimmy didn't tell where he was catching them I'm sure people would still find them, but I'm sure he really appreciates your opinion:p

great job Jimmy nice report..:)As for Itchin2fish your a dink, you should shut your flapper...LOL if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything , do us a favor..

Hey Itchin if you ever figure out how to fish you might someday be able to shut yur "flapper" & not make an ass of yourself!!!! There are enough fish in the lake for anyone who can find them & most people are'nt afraid to share their succeses!! Happy fishing to all!!![B)]

Hey Jimmy, Thanks for the trained minnows you sold me. Had to move around a bit on Saturday but they finally found the perch right where you said they would be. Ended up with about 30 10-13 inchers. Had way too many minnows with 1 scoop as the better half was cold and wet so we quit a little early. Thanks again for the advice.
Jeff

Thanks Jimmy Wow what great perch fishing .Can,t wait to get the boat in the water.You are the man. Great time fishing with you last year. See you soon. Bobby L

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks