Fishing Report Perch Sept 15/019

packrat

now that I've got your attention-----like someone said--beauty morning. just had to scratch the itch and took a wild ass kick at the cat.

it was a glorious miss---with ONE small perch still swimming only because i'm a nice guy and a bunch of guppies who stuffed their faces with eyeball jujubes.

don't care was nice to get away for a few hours and it's only just the beginning of the fall season

Ok
Everyones looking for ??? perch
Where were you fishing.
This Used to be a fishermans sharing site.
Tight Lines
A day on water is better than a day at work.

I've taken three kicks at the perch this Sept. Pottahawk, Normandale and further east on the north shore. A few on each trip, but limited. The schools really seem to move. I seem to find myself in the wrong spot on any given day... One day the stars will align....

was really my first outing for perch since May (port dover). couple more weeks AND some cool weather should? bring them into their usual spots. don't count on much success until after thanksgiving and then its only a small window to stock the freezer.

PS don't care much for the NEW lids at Timmies---find them awkward to drink from---but i'm considered awkward anyway :p

oh now you started something else packrat! lol those new tims lids are garbage! That was pretty the only thing keeping me at tims vs mc d. Can't carry the cups in my mouth anymore :/

My co-worker was out Saturday west of millionaires he says, drifted over a patch of weeds and ended with 40 good size keepers.

Some of us will share and maintain why the site was made. Others like the response above like to keep it Top Secret. Its fishing

for the most part , I find there is more sharing of info on this site than not...
you will get the odd person who will not share their secrets but there are still lots of us out there willing to tell all !
maybe the ones that are not sharing are stretching the truth a little in the first place .... just maybe

just for the record---this place i'm referring to was shown to me by a friend of mine on the condition that I would not tell everybody and their kin about it. wouldn't have known about it if not for him. if i'm guilty for not sharing that info so be it. :unsure:

as for "stretching the truth a little" as a fisherman goes with the territory:p

If I'm a guest on someone else's boat and we fish their waypoints, I won't be including any of that info in any post I write.

That's their info to share if they wish, not mine.

was really my first outing for perch since May (port dover). couple more weeks AND some cool weather should? bring them into their usual spots. don't count on much success until after thanksgiving and then its only a small window to stock the freezer.

PS don't care much for the NEW lids at Timmies---find them awkward to drink from---but i'm considered awkward anyway :p
Thank goodness I am not a fan of Tim Hortons coffee @packrat,and I heard about their new lids which apparently are not as good as the old lids.I was a Tim Hortons coffee lover back a few years ago before they switch their brand of coffee.I am loving my McDonald’s coffee now D8FA0BDD-C1A2-47D5-B2B9-665C2AA0C2A0.jpeg for quite some time & good luck @packrat when and if the perch arrive after thanksgiving & tight lines & perch ON to you!!

When I find the Perch I will Definitely share. The more traffic and fishermen the better when catching perch.just bring lots of minnows and Bate to feed them

Thank goodness I am not a fan of Tim Hortons coffee @packrat,and I heard about their new lids which apparently are not as good as the old lids.I was a Tim Hortons coffee lover back a few years ago before they switch their brand of coffee.I am loving my McDonald’s coffee now View attachment 18150 for quite some time & good luck @packrat when and if the perch arrive after thanksgiving & tight lines & perch ON to you!!
Agree McCafe' has better lid (don't spill all over me like Timmy), has better double cup (don't burn hand like Timmy) and coffee is better than Timmy. ??
maxresdefault.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks