For Sale Perch rigs hand made Free Shipping..

Thirstystone

Site Sponsor
R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Been using this rig for years now,and it works great. It will catch 2 Perch fairly often once you find them...You can add hooks to the bottom sinker or the top loop if you like.... Your allowed 4 hooks....A 3/4 OZ. sinker if the lake is calm...or a 1-1/2 OZ. if the lake is bumpy..or whatever your comfortable with.
I suggest #6 Snell hooks, just loop them on the eyes.
My rigs will not rust, Stainless steel & Aluminum. They are tested to a 30 LB. pull. They won't tangle very much either. weigh just 10-12 grams. These rigs will put the bait where the fish are...
They are 5.50 each..shipping is free for a 6 rig order...=33.00 free shipping.
Call Larry at 519-749-2836....... Cell 226-972-9516
Payment by Interac E-Mail, Check, or Cash..They can be picked up at my place in Kitchener, On Please let me know approx. time for pick-up....
Thanks...Larry

Attachments

• 2018-01-04 003.JPG
    2018-01-04 003.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 2003-01-03 001.JPG
    2003-01-03 001.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Been using this rig for years now,and it works great. It will catch 2 Perch fairly often once you find them...You can add hooks to the bottom sinker or the top loop if you like.... Your allowed 4 hooks....A 3/4 OZ. sinker if the lake is calm...or a 1-1/2 OZ. if the lake is bumpy..or whatever your comfortable with.
My rigs will not rust, Stainless steel & Aluminum. They are tested to a 30 LB. pull. They won't tangle very much either. weigh just 10-12 grams. These rigs will put the bait where the fish are...
Payment by Interac E-Mail, Check, or Cash..They can be picked up at my place in Kitchener, On Please let me know approx. time for pick-up....
Thanks...Larry
I know the Perch are few and hard to find. But when you find em' my rig will catch them

Thanks...Larry
Bump....:giggle:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks