Perch Report Pt. Abino Tues

Fish Farmer

Ended with 47 Perch 1 Walleye and about a dozen Sheephead.

Was a rough start getting out then calmed a little later.

We moved all over lost count how many times, 60 FOW was about the best depth for us. 3 guys 10 hours.

This was the biggest 14 1/4 "

rfOv4Hj.jpg

gdL6hx1.jpg

well done Dave I got out but went straight out of CB but did not do well couldn't find any schools got a couple scattered fish and a sheephead and that was it off the water at 6, if the wind ever dies I will give it another go
Dave

Nice haul!
What was the lure of choice if you don't mind?
You need a big sinker to go 60 FOW down.
We got our minnows at Erie Tracker fished with 2 snelled hooks above a 3/4 oz. sinker, each hook about a foot apart the bottom hook was about a foot and half above the sinker so goobies can't get your bait.
I snell my own hooks with a small bead, red or pearl color.

well done Dave I got out but went straight out of CB but did not do well couldn't find any schools got a couple scattered fish and a sheephead and that was it off the water at 6, if the wind ever dies I will give it another go
Dave
We must have just missed you Dave at the launch.
If I wasn't fishing the Caledonia Bait and Tackle Walleye derby Sat. I'd be back out there again, Saturday looks good on Windfinder.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks