Perch - Pottohawk - Monday, July 11th

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
There were still plenty of boats lingering this morning following the big Pottohawk Sunday bash.
The smaller perch didn't seem to mind and they were plentiful in 16 fow. I'm not sure how many we caught but only 41 made the cut and not many were over 9". We fed them all our minnows and probaby caught and released a half dozen SM Bass as well. Always enjoyable!

Well Arnie, I do enjoy the bow's and the eye's off Burwell, but I enjoy a good day of perchin more, hence the name;)
Any bikini's left walking around Arnie??????

Brian (Legend Man)

The perch that are the age of majority are likely still hung over. Get back out there tomorrow and I guarantee they will be starving! ( that is how it is for me anyways)

Arnie. Fair size perch started to be seen at Turkey since last Thursday. off the east end, 14-16 FOW around weed pockets. Neighbours got their limit of 100 in 2 hours Friday, we brought home 90 on Sat, and neighbours did well again Sunday. Weather permiting we will give it another go tomorrow. Nice to see they are finally along North. Not sure how things are at Normandale. We didn't make it that far. Saw boats pick up there and head to TP on weekend if that's any indicator.

Brian, my only comment on the bikini's is "no comment".
Thanks for the info John. I thought the north shore would respond once the warm water returned, just had no idea where. There are more north winds coming and we'll have to see how these play out. Tomorrow should be good but I'm unable to get out.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks