Perch - Inner Bay - Friday, May 13th

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
First I'd like to thank Stef(Rotten Ronnie) and Brian (Legend Man) for the info on where to go. My son-in-law and I had 4 of my 6 grandchildren out perching straight out from Old Cut. They caught so many perch in an hour and a half that we had to take them to the Green Hornet to have them cleaned. No giants but those we allowed them to keep were 7-11 inches. The boys are 7-11 years of age.
GavinMay132011.jpg

BenMay132011.jpg

ConnorMay132011.jpg

BrianMay132011.jpg

Right on, Duck! I've been waiting all day to see the report. Looks like you guys had a much better day that I did... but then again, I'm STILL at the office.

Glad they were biting for the kids. Would be great if they bit that fast when everybody is ice fishing. Old cut is my goto place when I have my two monkey's on the boat, my son is now itching to go out.

Arnie, how many minnows do you think you baited up today....lol.;)

Brian (Legend Man)

Well Brian, the action was really fast and non stop. I don't have any idea how many minnows I baited but I can tell you that it was lots and I was always behind......the baits simply never reached bottom. The sonar wasn't working so I can't even tell you how deep it was. My guess was about 5 feet.
quote:
Originally posted by jumbos

Glad they were biting for the kids. Would be great if they bit that fast when everybody is ice fishing. Old cut is my goto place when I have my two monkey's on the boat, my son is now itching to go out.

Arnie, how many minnows do you think you baited up today....lol.;)

Brian (Legend Man)

I saw your post and opened it without reading the title and was real happy to see the perch thought you were out there stingin all our Pike for tomorrow :D good job puttin the kids on the fish.

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

We were the other boat off Old Cut.. You couldn't keep them off the hook,Perch and Rockies.And a few "BIG SM".. Kept about 40

Team Rau..!

Hey Arnie,

like your new company...younger looking (than Albert ;-))))too ha ha ha ...nice catch and nice photos my friend....

Wish Brian has some of his secret spots ready and willing to share when the eyes show up at Burwell :D8D

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

No problem icefisherman, I will trade walleye info, for some Simcoe whitefish info. I know you have those whities trained up there...;)

Brian (Legend Man)

That is a deal Brian.
About to go and see how fat did the whities get since last time I checked on them in March....maybe next week...so stand by.....Arnie you too ;-))
Almost there ;-)

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks