Perch derby out of Burwell ?

SRT8

Hey Guys/Gals Just want to see how many people would be interested in fishing a fun derby in june this year I'm thinking a $25 entry per person($20 entry $5 opt bigfish) and pay out 80% to 1st,2nd and 3rd what ever is left goes to the Fish a thon for a cure to be donated for cancer research.

If you would like to see this happen please respond to this thread and I will start planning for the beginning of june probably the first sunday in june.if there's enough interest I will make up a list of rules and set some boundries and stuff I have been thinking about doing this for a couple years but I think it's time we had something to do in June besides wait for bass opener :D

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

count us in ,
looking forward to getting my new (to me) boat on the water !!

I'm in, hopefully I can go with my tourney partner so I don't have to pull the boat out :D

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_100_1368.jpg
187931_111125182274045_2211041_n.jpg

Originally posted by elevatorman

I'm in, hopefully I can go with my tourney partner so I don't have to pull the boat out :D

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

LOL Dan I think that can be arranged

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

Keep the replies coming guys the more people the better, I will have to set it up for a sunday so if there is bad weather forecasted I will postpone it till the following sunday. I will most likely be working most saturdays or I would do it on saturday.I really hope to get enough interest to go ahead with this even 10-15 boats would be good, there's lots of time but I would like to get the OK from a marina ASAP .

boatnonumbers.jpg

I'm interested but never fished Burwell before. Always up for a little friendly competition. Count me in.

quote:
Originally posted by McMinnow83

I talked to two buddies of mine and they want in ..plus me so thats 3 here..8D:D

Awesome!!! this is why I made the entry per person so guys can take out as many as they want in their boat but I will say now and when I set the rules that everyone in the boat must pay a entry unless they are 10 years old or younger .Just to keep it fair I would hate to see 6 guys in a boat with 1 entry wouldn't be fair to anyone.This is a great responce I knew people would be interested just not how many .

boatnonumbers.jpg

Sounds like a great idea, we should look into having it out of the Big Otter Marina as Mike is a great guy and I`ll see if he`s interested in it, I see him in the future , as there is way more room there for after the derby, Cat`s Ass

Hey SRT8 it might be a good idea to find out if there are any people who don't have a boat that want to go...I may be going stag,not sure yet...you might want to make 2 lists....1 with boats...1 without

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks