Perch/Bass - North Shore - Friday, Aug 5th

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
The weatherman forecast a nice morning and minnow dunking had a lot of appeal to both Albert and I. We therefore bought some minnows at Wells, launched at Port Dover and headed straight to last weeks co-ordinates between Port Ryerse and Normandale. Once there we allowed the boat to drift and dropped the anchor when the rods fired. I estimate we started fishing at about 9:00 am and used every minnow by 12:10 pm. We ended up with 37 keeper perch from 8-12",caught and released 3 SM Bass, about 20 rock bass, 1 sheephead and a few dozen smaller perch. We were in 13 fow.

Still beating them up eh Arnie/Albert.

Thats a pretty good catch for a few hours fishing---surprised they're still holding in that shallow---see the report from Woollies point was for 15 fow.

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

Arnie,

good going my friend...easy cleaning too:D
I am going on a search and destroy mission tomorrow on lake O. so stay tunned ...will put some heavier weight on your line than those perch ha ha ha8D;)

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks