Perch at Bruce

Asscar

Any perch being caught at Bruce and are there any minnows available

quote:
Originally posted by Asscar

Any perch being caught at Bruce and are there any minnows available

There was nothing off the pier Wed morning and didnt see anybody out front in boats either.

Didnt ask around but I can assume nobody has minnows there.

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

I was out with a friend and our sons @ Bruce last Sunday and there were fish there but no minnows to be had...settled for frozen and the were mush so we all caught a couple but mostly just fed the fish....if there are minnows @ rotten ronnies or at the bay somewhere it is worth the extra drive...

Bill
BTW this is my first post but I have read this forum daily since 2008...very enjoyable group which I am glad to finally join. I have a 16' centre console boat which is good for near shore and the rare trip out to deeper water.I am trying to spend more time exploring the Long Point area but it is tough to drive past all those yummy perch in Ports Stanley & Bruce. Your posts and info have been very helpful & entertaining

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks