Parking Situation at Old Cut?

trky chsr

It's been a few years since I ventured out from Old Cut. The last time I was there they had pay for parking. Is this still the case? I'm only 20 min from St Williams but parking there is always at a premium. If you're not there first thing you're SOL. I took a drive there today just for the heck of it and it was full at 2:00. TC

It's been a few years since I ventured out from Old Cut. The last time I was there they had pay for parking. Is this still the case? I'm only 20 min from St Williams but parking there is always at a premium. If you're not there first thing you're SOL. I took a drive there today just for the heck of it and it was full at 2:00. TC
Hi there, R and R Outdoors is operating out of the Old Cut Marina property for the 2018 season and are responsible for the parking. Please contact them @ 519 586 7990 for details. The property will have an onsite washroom, 24/7 security cameras and be plowed as required. A parking attendant will be onsite Saturdays and Sundays as required. Thx.

Hi there, R and R Outdoors is operating out of the Old Cut Marina property for the 2018 season and are responsible for the parking. Please contact them @ 519 586 7990 for details. The property will have an onsite washroom, 24/7 security cameras and be plowed as required. A parking attendant will be onsite Saturdays and Sundays as required. Thx.

Thanks for the info, I'll give them a call. TC

Happy New Year Folks!

We have added more huts this year! And comfy new bench seats to the people mover.

We will NOT be running the ice taxi service this year.

Parking- During the week with a minimum $10 purchase at R&R Outdoors you will receive a complimentary parking pass for the day. On weekends (Saturdays, Sundays, & Family Day) parking will be $5.

Parking is free for one vehicle per ice hut rental.

Hope to see you all having a great time on the Bay this season.

Stef
R&R Outdoors
Jimmy Riggin’ Fishing Charters

Happy New Year Folks!

We have added more huts this year! And comfy new bench seats to the people mover.

We will NOT be running the ice taxi service this year.

Parking- During the week with a minimum $10 purchase at R&R Outdoors you will receive a complimentary parking pass for the day. On weekends (Saturdays, Sundays, & Family Day) parking will be $5.

Parking is free for one vehicle per ice hut rental.

Hope to see you all having a great time on the Bay this season.

Stef
R&R Outdoors
Jimmy Riggin’ Fishing Charters
Thanks for the information,and I am looking forward to purchasing some minnows during next week.It will
be great to see you both again.Finally,we have a Ice Fishing Season again!! ????

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks