Pan fishing

Sparky69

Where is a good place to take my son's fishing for crappie and blue gills

When i was a teen 25+ years ago, i used to go to the Waterford ponds, specifically there is a path between Mechanic St and Alice Street, I used go sit under the bridge and catch crappie and sunfish all day long.

When i was a teen 25+ years ago, i used to go to the Waterford ponds, specifically there is a path between Mechanic St and Alice Street, I used go sit under the bridge and catch crappie and sunfish all day long.
Thanks

Reactions: N8r
That's been fished out a long time ago. Odd sunfish or rock bass still it not like it used to be... I remember when there was pickerel in there !!

Try little lake casting small tubes or twister tails.. mixed bag of pan fish.. ...deer lake is another crappie spot..we used to slow troll vanderbilt double gold spinners with a worm n catch some nice browns..
its also catfishing time after this warm rain forecasted..

Try little lake casting small tubes or twister tails.. mixed bag of pan fish.. ...deer lake is another crappie spot..we used to slow troll vanderbilt double gold spinners with a worm n catch some nice browns..
its also catfishing time after this warm rain forecasted..
Yes little lake has some crappies but lots of pressure too. There is the odd rainbow in there that finds it's way from the creek as well.. as for summer ..there are some big bass of you are patient.. I caught a 4.5 pound largemouth there 2 years ago.. was a shock... perch bluegill rock bass and pumpiknseed pretty common...

Yes little lake has some crappies but lots of pressure too. There is the odd rainbow in there that finds it's way from the creek as well.. as for summer ..there are some big bass of you are patient.. I caught a 4.5 pound largemouth there 2 years ago.. was a shock... perch bluegill rock bass and pumpiknseed pretty common...

Ya Jerk bait me & buddy used to fish little lake in a canoe with an electric motor many years ago.. once a season in may..good size & numbers of black crappie & perch working the edges..also caught a lunker bass out of there..
LPB use to be good crappie in a couple favouite channels early..
hey just wondered how your honda is runnin in that cold water down there..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks