Opening day line up question

redhead

A buddy and myself plan to line up the week before opening day, stay in the tralier were taking down for the fall. We both cannot stay the whole week, so we plan to split up the duties, he stays part of the week and I stay the other half. Are we allowed to make a change like that? it will be the same vehicle in the line for the week.

Thanks

Redhead
There is no issue with you and your buddy taking turns holding your spot in line as long as one of you are there it is cool . If you are staying in a trailer once there is someone in the line up after you make sure you go down and see him and let him know where you are even put a note on your dash saying what trailer you are in .Guys just like to know that no one is playing games

" Thats 12 already ? count them again Larry "

Hello Kicks,

I just come down in the early morning for the line up so this would not affect me.

However I heard last year that it is okay for someone camping over night to "leave" the line up to go to town for supper as long as they let someone know so that their spot is not considered abandoned.

I agree that two people hunting together should not have to go for supper separately just so that one of them can "hold" their position in the line up.

The purpose of the rule (as I understand it) is that someone does not just park a vehicle in the line up and then comes back a few days later.

I am fine with whatever the interpretation is.

Jerome

NO you dont have to sit there all week , but there are a few who do

" Thats 12 already ? count them again Larry "

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks