Opening day 92D

Very nice week, with some nice deer! Good shooting!!! My hunting partner got one today. 2 out of 3 ain’t bad for the week, too bad my son couldn’t stick around for more than a day! Always nice when you catch a slug. I got one of my hand loaded Barnes ttsx back Monday on the offside hide after It went through a shoulder. Little .243 did it’s job! I’m off to unit 41 for the weekend to hunt for buck only, my kid tagged my deer for me so I’m still in the game!

Attachments

• 884885DE-3C06-4B5C-B681-9E2D3D1BF37B.jpeg
    884885DE-3C06-4B5C-B681-9E2D3D1BF37B.jpeg
    333.7 KB · Views: 29
We are done in 91B. 9 guys 9 deer. My 6 point attached. He was running yesterday a d today with nose to the ground d

Attachments

• 20221109_074544.jpg
    20221109_074544.jpg
    668.8 KB · Views: 22
Very nice week, with some nice deer! Good shooting!!! My hunting partner got one today. 2 out of 3 ain’t bad for the week, too bad my son couldn’t stick around for more than a day! Always nice when you catch a slug. I got one of my hand loaded Barnes ttsx back Monday on the offside hide after It went through a shoulder. Little .243 did it’s job! I’m off to unit 41 for the weekend to hunt for buck only, my kid tagged my deer for me so I’m still in the game!
Unit 41? I had three buddies from there down 2 weeks ago to bow hunt for deer in my area (85/86). They went 3 for 3. They come down to my place every fall for corn fed deer as opposed to the cedar deer up there!

Yeah, we have a property in 41. I don’t hunt it much other than for bear, but there are a few things I need to get done this weekend and may as well take a rifle for morning and evening seeing as I still have a tag! Hunting is certainly easier down here, although I do get deer on the cams up there often enough.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks