Off Topic Oops I did it again…

Anyone been to Ellwood Epps fishing store North of Orillia, drive past it Saturday and wondering if it's worth stopping in? Wife and daughter are with me so may be a bit of a battle, would check it out if they weren't with me for sure but they are.... :cautious:

Anyone been to Ellwood Epps fishing store North of Orillia, drive past it Saturday and wondering if it's worth stopping in? Wife and daughter are with me so may be a bit of a battle, would check it out if they weren't with me for sure but they are.... :cautious:
Yes been a few times..always find something I don't need.. but COULD USE!

How’s the HDS to use? I’m still rocking a hook 4 lol
To be honest I'm way to busy at work at the moment to answer that and haven't had the chance to install it yet unfortunately. The Joy's of working in the farming, custom farming and trucking world this time of year keeps me far too busy right now. Have played around with the same combination on friends boats though and can tell you that the imaging with the TM165 is second to none.

I ordered stuff from there... Go get the last remaining Salmos from them on sale they are fantastic on walleye

Yes been there quite a few times ,good stock and prices.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks