Off Topic Oopah! Self-isolating Greek Style!

Ok I'll bite, its only 10 am sunday and you guys are making me hungry, got out of bed at 9:05,,,I have never gotten up this late in years,,,I guess being self isolated makes you do different things,, so here is waht we had for supper last night it was my famous Portuguese octopus stew,,,with some fresh bread (thawed out from freezer) it was delicious....the misses and I have been eating to good with all our time on our hands its become like a cooking channel...lol...enjoy the time with your loved one at this time and remember about the other person,,stay safe,,,oh and @stomp nice looking meal and you too @Wave Runner ,,,,be safe..

Attachments

• IMG_0106.jpg
    IMG_0106.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 16
That stew looks delicious @poconokidII . I look forward to the time when we can do more than just share pictures of good food and drink with our acquaintances online .

@stomp: Attend ? I heard you were putting it on, and I want to personally want to thank you. I will be waiting for place and on the site. THX GAIN... U R OK

@stomp: Attend ? I heard you were putting it on, and I want to personally want to thank you. I will be waiting for place and on the site. THX GAIN... U R OK
Well @Red Fisher , I did have to furlough the 6-8 Creative and Marketing Teams, and our Field Reporter seems to have gone AWOL following the close of the walleye season on the Upper Thames... This may leave some money in the kitty ... But, there is still a 6-8 sticker-related liability on the books. :greedy:

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks