Older Bass Boat Wanted

Braggin Rights

Hey Gang!

So it looks like I'm going to be boat-less in the very near future. I mainly fish Deer Creek, and occasionally fish the shallows outside of Port Rowan in the summer months for largemouth, pike and panfish. What I'd like to do is pick up an older bass boat, or maybe something that has sustained transom damage and can't handle a 250HP motor hanging off the back anymore. Deer Creek is an electric only lake, and I've fished the shallows in the inner bay with an electric only boat plenty of times. A project boat is fine, I'd be happy to replace carpets and all that jazz. There's a case of beer in it for anyone that points me in the right direction.

Again, I'm only looking for a bass boat. I'm not interested in any tin boats, or other style of fibreglass rigs. I just love fishing off the front deck of a bass boat.. suites my style of fishing best.

Thanks and have a great week!

Ryan

Did you find a boat yet, if not my brother in law has an older bass boat probably from the 80's I'm guessing, it's just sitting at my other brother in law's place, the piston went through the side the block last summer, I'm not sure if what he wants for it or if he even wants to sell it, but I can ask if your interested.

Did you find a boat yet, if not my brother in law has an older bass boat probably from the 80's I'm guessing, it's just sitting at my other brother in law's place, the piston went through the side the block last summer, I'm not sure if what he wants for it or if he even wants to sell it, but I can ask if your interested.

Sure I'd be interested.. thanks for the heads up. Drop me a message if you're able to dig up any info.

Thanks again!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks