Old perch still tastes good

Derkd9

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Found a bag of perch fillets frozen in water at the bottom of my freezer dated April 2021

Thawed it out still look and smelled good so we decided to fry it up

Battered with cornmeal lays potato chips salt pepper and a secret ingredient (Texas sugar)

Yum yum yum 🤤 B6AA83CD-B033-4D0C-8A1A-FD86E3FA0772.jpegB6B72134-464F-476B-836B-30A3A1273D10.jpegACBFDBFB-2393-4282-9721-ABC90CB76903.jpeg

@Derkd9 : I have had perch frozen for over 3 1/2 years in the freezer back in in the day of NO limit never a problem and no freezer burn. Today have to keep a close eye on how many in the freezer. Now that I’m so damn old can’t clean enough to get over the limit. They sure did look great !!!

@Derkd9 : I have had perch frozen for over 3 1/2 years in the freezer back in in the day of NO limit never a problem and no freezer burn. Today have to keep a close eye on how many in the freezer. Now that I’m so damn old can’t clean enough to get over the limit. They sure did look great !!!
Good to know it stays good for a while!! 😊
I still had less then 1 person limit in the freezer. And two licensed people in the home so we were still good 👍

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks