OLD CUT Winter BAY ACCESS and PARKING 2013.

oldcutmarina

Site Sponsor
The Old Cut Marina Ltd. would like to welcome ALL Ice Fisherman for 2013 season. In order to have a SAFE and ENJOYABLE experience at the Old Cut, NO PARKING Areas have been created. These areas are CLEARLY Signed. Permit Parking is Available at the Marina, contact JIMMI RIGGIN' for more details. Both Winter Bay Accesses are Open to the Public. Some Limited Public Parking is still available, along with ample Public Parking at the OMNR Lot on Old Cut Blvd. Access Maintenance will be performed by the Old Cut Marina. Please be Advised the 911 Address for the Old Cut Marina Ltd. is 90 ROGERS AVE. LONG POINT. "Wishing all a SAFE 2013 ICE FISHING SEASON." from your friends at The Old Cut Marina.

How thick is the ice?
Thnking about coming down on Sunday, and take the snowmobiles out. But don't want to chance it though if it's not ready yet.

Thanks

Ice is 6 to 8 inches thick. O.T. You do NOT need a permit if you rent or own a boathouse at the marina.

George Summers

I'm curious if the people currently blocking my boathouse paid you for a permit?

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_100_1368.jpg
187931_111125182274045_2211041_n.jpg

hey elevetorman if you don;t want ppl parking at your boathouse go down and charge like some fool was stopping cars at the old cut said he worked for the new owner of the old cut 10 bucks to park i said theres no signs on this side of the boat house so can i park there reply can't comen't on that question park and pay get to use a jimmy riggen ****er how nice if you have to go

Just wondering if that is a pivate road. We've been parking there for years, now some own the road and lake???
NO PARKING Areas have been created. They say your friends at old cut. $10.00 for parking. I'm happy their my friend.[xx(]

quote:
Originally posted by elevatorman

I'm curious if the people currently blocking my boathouse paid you for a permit?

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_100_1368.jpg
187931_111125182274045_2211041_n.jpg

X2!

Only vehicles parking on property of the Old Cut Marina Ltd. are charged for the permit. The No Parking Zones created on the access road ensure that 2 Lanes are open for Safe Access.

George Summers

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks