Old Cut Perch

canslayer

Hi guys & gals,,new to the forum (have been following for 3 years or so enjoying all the input),,figured it was time to sign up & post,& try to help out...so bear with me..Was out last Thurs walked out about 20 mins off old cut a little to the north,,got my limit,9 lbs of fillets..Went out Mon same spot with a friend & brought in 41,, not as good a size as Thursdays tho... he took all those...So for me that has been the start of good fishing,, Probably been out 10 or 12 times,,previous to those 2 times went out of St Williams & have seen hundreds of little guys.. 1 day I didn't see any I wanted to catch..I fish in a pop up,but am planning on bringing hut down on Friday ..

If Cans r flyin,they will b dyin...

Wow, a limit on the ice is pretty exceptional! Congrats and enjoy the fish fry.

Thanks...Had some already,,their always yummy(as we all know)..Next I'll have to figure out how to put pics on here.. It took a full day on Thurs...A Williams Wobbler seems to be the trick to attract them to the hole.....

If Cans r flyin,they will b dyin...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks