Ojibwa project area

marshman

I see they have a opening to the river down there know. It would be a great spot to put a ramp to the lake down there and have a pay booth like bronte harbour. Could help pay for some cost back to the township. I wonder if anyone has even mention this. Sure would be a lot shorter of a drive down the river and would be less to dreg in years to come.

Reel Busy Sport Fishing
519-494-9308

The advertising would be awesome...ramp will handle 295 foot boats, 60 foot draft, 1400 tons!

There used to be a ramp on the east side right about where the sub is being placed. It was built by MNR in the 80's when the walleye population took off.

WR

I was down there this afternoon and I thought the same thing!

I find there is usually a decent amount of water from there to the end of the pier so dredging required would be minimal.

Burwell has WORLD CLASS fishing so why not have a half decent port?

Agreed that they should look into a launch right there.And with tourism expected to rise in Port Burwell from the Ojibwa being there, I am sure boat traffic will increase in the harbour. They also need a place for visiting boats to tie up too.

Kirk

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks