Offshore Nanticoke Sat. 27th

simon sez

I really wanted to fish Burwell but didn't have the time to get there and back so I went on a solo mission out of N'coke. Set up in 75 fow and trolled south. By the time I hit 105 fow I had four eyes in and lost a couple. Turned back and picked up another. Then it went dead for a while but I wasn't leaving without a sixth. Pulled lines at 1:00 with my limit and had released two more. All but one came on harnesses. Changed set ups all day with fish coming on riggers, dipsys, 5, and 10 cores. Great day. Totally unexpected.

Good stuff... Thanks for the report... Only fished that side once last year and didn't start hitting eyes till 100 + feet... Be well... Jammer

thank you for the report, how deep down were you? and how many miles out are you when you hit 100+ feet?
thanks,

lil' will

I also fished nanticoke Monday on my way to burwell south winds
changed my mind.I got 4 walley same depths doing the same thing all
on harnesses in 2 hours I was thrilled,alot of us over looking our own fishery on east side of lake ,or those catching are not posting,big lake guys lots of fish for all of us.

Dave

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks