off topic Crocs Shopping

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
Froze my Ontario ass off taking a Winterpeg City bus out to the Cabela's store. Was rewarded with a pair of camo crocs on sale! I've got mine now and I hope @Big Dave 's will arrive via eBay soon. Just need to go fishing with my slippers on now and my dues are paid!

@stomp First of all, Why would anyone go to Winnipeg at this time of year!? and second, you're a sick man.

:ROFLMAO:Believe me, it wasn't by choice. I did get reports of great walleye fishing on Lake Winnipeg thru the ice. I was also told the whole province is no fishing in May... something tells me it won't matter this year as the ice won't likely be out. Damn it's cold here!

And yes, very sick!:D:eek:

Yea but it's a dry cold. The Walleye from Lake Winnipeg are called Geenbacks. The prettiest fish you will ever see. If you get a chance go to a grocery store and buy smoked Goldeye or Tulibee. They are red and something else.

Cheers, Clark

Yea but it's a dry cold. The Walleye from Lake Winnipeg are called Geenbacks. The prettiest fish you will ever see. If you get a chance go to a grocery store and buy smoked Goldeye or Tulibee. They are red and something else.

Cheers, Clark

Clark,
Yea sure dry cold, I had to venture to Oulu Finland once in a December, -30's, -40's at night, it was dry cold because everything wet was frozen including Vodka. The boys decided to take a short drive to the Arctic Circle so they could say they.ve been there, I'll be in the lounge when you get back boys, bring me back a coconut.

:eek:OMG - My son is now wearing the new crocs around the house. He sees them and yells "Duck Dynasty ... I love that show!".

What have I done?:arghh:

I would have bought a pink pair @stomp. I've PM'd you with a funny story of a pal and his Croc's. Wouldn't want to offend anyone here by sharing it, not politically correct to say the least.

It would have been a tough call, but this Cabela's only carried the camo variety, and the camo loafer style was on sale, so my choice was clear. I guess a croc is a croc regardless of colour :kiss:.

I've always meant to ask WTH, is that your 57' on your avatar? Regardless it's a beauty. I have a thing for the 55', Dad had one.

In keeping with the theme of this thread, the gunboats known as @Big Dave 's crocs have now entered Canadian territory from the south. These are the hard to find "Ace Boating Realtree Crocs". Doggone, if they don't look purdy...

I'll drop 'em off next time I'm down that way @Big Dave; you will be legend . My son says you must be a 'cool kid'.

I've always meant to ask WTH, is that your 57' on your avatar? Regardless it's a beauty. I have a thing for the 55', Dad had one.

No...but I sure wish it was WTP, the 55', '56 and '57 Chevy have always been an absolute thing of beauty to me. I watch those classics go for unbelievable prices on the Barrett-Jackson auction and can't help but think in the mid '60's they went for a song. For a family man money was so tight back then it was hard to scrape enough together to buy a $1,500 second hand car just to get to work let alone a classic for a collection. Now I can only wonder, what if??? but hind-sight is always 20/20. :rolleyes: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks