north shore bass today

angler

Two of us limited in 18-20fow at fishers glen outside of rock pile.Rather large fish ,threw a couple of the larger ones back.
Fellow with me hasn't caught much ,wanted to keep all the big ones.
Next time he can bring a phone camera.

Did you get into any perch over there? I am planning on trying Normandale tomorrow morning, we did good there last weekend. I am just wondering if the wind/storm from Wednesday moved the fish around?

Did not look for perch but before we got to Fishers Glen spent some time off Normandale. Few boats ,fewer perch.
I go out of Turkey Point . On the way in there have been more boats(but not many) off the old post office at Turkey Point than at Normandale.
It was a week and a half ago but the most perch I've seen were off Woolies Point.

angler......... I was out on Fri. same place as you & caught sm 1 every 5 mins..... great afternoon....thanks for the info on where to go....

If Cans r flyin,they will b dyin...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks