North Erie Marina

HuntingFishing77

Does anyone know if the government can shut down the marina due to covid 19?

marinas are deemed ness., but trailer parks,?????,so far most are asking you to stay home as all public areas will be closed
Hey Harry, I don’t see it anywhere that supports marina’s are deemed an essential service? Are you positive on that? Have you talked to Greg at all?

The answer to your question is yes the government can shut down anything they want with a moments notice. Things are changing almost daily.

Will they close them? That's one nobody can answer.

According to the Ontario list of essential workplaces Marinas would be essential for repairs but for the other services they usually provide not listed so doesn't look like they're deemed essential.

Motor vehicle, auto-supply, auto and motor-vehicle-repair, including bicycle repair, aircraft repair, heavy equipment repair, watercraft/marine craft repairs, car and truck dealerships and related facilities

According to the Ontario list of essential workplaces Marinas would be essential for repairs but for the other services they usually provide not listed so doesn't look like they're deemed essential.

Motor vehicle, auto-supply, auto and motor-vehicle-repair, including bicycle repair, aircraft repair, heavy equipment repair, watercraft/marine craft repairs, car and truck dealerships and related facilities
You're right @waver runner, I can't see the launch falling under the essential designation as well? Maybe Greg can work his magic with the government lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks