NOOA temp forcasting

scrimmy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I have been very disappointed with their forcasts and maps of water temps both surface and bottom temps this year. They could not be more wrong if they tried. I believe they must have hired Jay Campbell to do their forcasting!!!

lol quote:
Originally posted by scrimmy

I have been very disappointed with their forcasts and maps of water temps both surface and bottom temps this year. They could not be more wrong if they tried. I believe they must have hired Jay Campbell to do their forcasting!!!

Perchfillets I have used that one and many others like it. I was just commenting on the lake temperature sight that NOAA puts out which for the last few years has been pretty close. Not this year!!

Scrimmy....don't knock the "Jay-man"....they had to pull him outta retirement just to get the London weather, ya know! :)
Ken

"Do or do not; there is no 'try'".
-Yoda

Jay is a great guy , just can't forecast the weather!!! I think he still uses the old Boy Scout method of sticking his finger up in the air!!!,lol,lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks