No perch for us, it's Chicken Korma Tonight!

Mrs. Stomp

Staff member
Hi, @Mrs. Stomp here. Where’s ‘here’? Typically in the kitchen or at the grocery store – that’s not a complaint, just a fact. @stomp’s focus is fishing and my focus is food. We have had some new adventures in food this year… remember our first brisket in the spring? While @stomp has shared some of those highlights with you, this one comes direct from @Mrs. Stomp.

Tonight’s dinner includes Chicken Korma. The chicken is marinating right now (in my fav Ziploc bags) and the sauce has not yet hit the stove. I haven’t decided what else we’re having, other than copious amounts of Naan bread. The Stomp household includes a white-meat only resident, a white-meat preferred resident, a dark-meat preferred resident and two who are willing to go with either. That’s why I have 2 bags of chicken on the go (1 dark meat and 1 white meat). Each bag has bite-size pieces of chicken first rubbed with a bit of olive oil (to help the dry spices stick) and then dusted with a mix of garam masala, curry powder, salt and pepper.

Final dinner menu to be decided (suggestions welcome!).

1613409532724.png

app phone GIF

Holy :poop:! @Mrs. Stomp now posting on 6-8.... this COVID has to end soon!

My household has similar dilemma, what will go with this prime rib roast? I suspect mashed potatoes and possibly broccoli. I like it cooked to a medium, the rest of the house hold is Medium well - well done, so will aim for medium well for a semi happy medium :) .

Attachments

• 20210215_144947.jpg
    20210215_144947.jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 20210215_144943.jpg
    20210215_144943.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
My household has similar dilemma, what will go with this prime rib roast? I suspect mashed potatoes and possibly broccoli. I like it cooked to a medium, the rest of the house hold is Medium well - well done, so will aim for medium well for a semi happy medium :) .

Your family would starve here @Hooked on Ice , it's already dead, I'm not killing it again cooking it. Medium rare at the very most, 120 and then wrap and rest..

Yorkshire pudding my suggestion.

Hi, @Mrs. Stomp here. Where’s ‘here’? Typically in the kitchen or at the grocery store – that’s not a complaint, just a fact. @stomp’s focus is fishing and my focus is food. We have had some new adventures in food this year… remember our first brisket in the spring? While @stomp has shared some of those highlights with you, this one comes direct from @Mrs. Stomp.

Tonight’s dinner includes Chicken Korma. The chicken is marinating right now (in my fav Ziploc bags) and the sauce has not yet hit the stove. I haven’t decided what else we’re having, other than copious amounts of Naan bread. The Stomp household includes a white-meat only resident, a white-meat preferred resident, a dark-meat preferred resident and two who are willing to go with either. That’s why I have 2 bags of chicken on the go (1 dark meat and 1 white meat). Each bag has bite-size pieces of chicken first rubbed with a bit of olive oil (to help the dry spices stick) and then dusted with a mix of garam masala, curry powder, salt and pepper.

Final dinner menu to be decided (suggestions welcome!).

View attachment 37682
@Mrs. Stomp i know your address and I’ve been there for those fabulous meals. My suggestion for a side dish would be me sitting beside you eating that meal.

P.S. can you have dinner ready for 5:00 pm I have to go out snow plowing tonight at 11:00 pm and that meal would give me a good nap before going out. Also I’m not fussy whether it’s dark or white meat😂😂❤️❤️

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks