No Fishing yet!! ☹️ BUT!! Maybe soon!! ??

Excellent narratives Trevor M!?

Thanks. My sister in law keeps telling me I should start a blog or something like that and start getting paid for it.

I told her 1) Nobody is gonna pay me for it. 2) If they would then I should become a politician, but I'm not wealthy enough to be one, and even if I were, NOBODY would vote for me, not even my friends and family, 3) I don't wanna, because if I did, it wouldn't be fun anymore. ;):p

Those who know me know that I have a pretty good sense of humor. My friends out west were constantly trying to get me to get up on stage at Yuk Yuk's to do what I do once in a while. Apparently, according to them, I'm a pretty good impressionist, and although I can do certain people, or characters, (Ronald Reagan, Cheech Marin, Trump, Jack Nicholson, Jimmy Stewart, Scooby Doo & Shaggy, Yoda, Kermit the Frog and others, as well as I do not need to suck the helium out of a balloon to get the effect on the voice, I can do it naturally at will) and I use those voices with my sense of humor, I don't think I'm good enough to get on a stage and do it, and even if maybe I am, doing it for fun, is a lot different than doing it for a living.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coming up out of Paris today I noticed two guys out on the ice of Bannister Lake off Wrigley Rd.

I know it's a shallow body of water but that would be an awful cold dunking.

Neighbour and 3 others did Cook's Bay yesterday.

Caught lots, almost all dinks, barely enough for one person's meal kept.

But they had a fun day. :D

Hope bigger ones start showing up for those going.

nice to read your fishin reports @SonsOfPerchin ...but ya i couldn't imagine carrying and dragging ice fishing equipment and walking...that would take the fun out of it walking back ..I would sooner buy the perch..lol...nice thing you were rewarded with some fish.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks